Thursday 10 February 2011

Improbable's Monthly D&D Satellite - Festive Edition

Festive D&D - 7th December at The People Show Studios

In our last Monthly D&D of 2010 some really interesting issues were raised.
In a bid to keep these conversations going and to perhaps reflect further on the questions asked I will post a list of these issues:

1. Open Space - How?
2. I am being made redundant this month and my life just got more interesting as a result. How can I make the most of the creative opportunities?
3. I'm maybe buying a flat - is it the right thing to do? Will I have to get a proper job?
4. The People Show have been going since 1966/121 shows. What can we learn from them for the current arts funding climate?
5. Creative Collaboration - how?
6. The right email tone? Not too rude, not stupidly polite. How?
7. ACE Portfolio Funding vs. GFTA - which one?
8. Deadlines and Writers Block
9. Jesus, An intelligent activist?
10. Jesus - A good theatre maker?

No comments:

Post a Comment