Wednesday 4 May 2011

Why do you want to make an object (or Art) come alive when it is also dead?

Comments:

The outcome of my issue was raised in the group but wasn't discussed in the evening, however, I am still very curious about this issue. Therefore, I decided to put this into an online check box questionnaire as part of an experiment of "I AM YOUR ANTI-MATTER" for anyone who want to share their answer or continuous the conversation.

In one of the other groups, I was very fascinated by Penny Francis' comments, (if I recorded correctly), she said every object has its own life, puppeteers/artists discover life from the object. It is a journey that the artists/puppeteers discover life from the object and bring them into life. Her comment left me more curious about the life of an object and how the others who discovers their life of objects and what their journey of discovery are.

Please find the online check box questionnaire that I set up from http://liechen.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/anti-matter-particles-record-1

No comments:

Post a Comment