July 21st at Battersea Arts Centre
Hosted by Tassos Stevens
Facilitated by Lucy Foster
Below are a list of issues that were raised during the evening, where they are highlighted means that a report has been typed up against it.
1. Is there scope to create a new kind of summer festival, with pervasive entertainment at the centre, not as an add on?
2. Theatre Maker V's Audience/Participants - How much to give and how much to expect?
3. Headphones and Instructions?
4. Can we develop/is there an established scale within interactive/immersive theatre?
5. What about content and narrative?
6. How do you entice people to trust you and to want to participate when they came not expecting to?
7. Use it to explore the future of humanity.
8. How do we make it less niche?
9. Can we animate BAC's foyer? Commission info and ideas pitch.
10. What possibilities does technology offer for immersive theatre?
11. What responsibility do artists have to take care of playing audiences?
12. What can/should we learn from LARP (Live Action Role Play)
13. How the hell do we explain immersive/interactive theatre?
14. What is the role of the playwright in this work?